Back to All Events

San Diego Tax March

Join thousands of San Diegans on Saturday, April 15th, to protest Donald Trump and his family's numerous conflicts-of-interest. As we protest Trump, we also acknowledge that Trump's conflicts are a symptom of a deeper problem in our tax structure, and the structure of our economy as-a-whole; that ultra-wealthy and profitable corporations manipulate our tax structure and the gloabal financial markets to get out of paying taxes, and keep most of their profits for themselves or their wealthy investors. This design-flaw in our economy results in wealth for the richest 1% , and hardship and inequality for the remaining 99%. This status quo is no longer acceptable.

Facebook Event Page:

Earlier Event: April 14
Transgender Empowerment Day
Later Event: April 22
March for Science San Diego