Our marchers make a difference.
The 3rd Annual Women’s March will continue to empower our global community in support of women's rights, human rights, access to healthcare, social and environmental justice, safety and economic security!
We invite you to join millions, and create another tidal wave that will bring #TruthToPower!
This peaceful demonstration will magnify the work being done by community organizations and honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.
As always, for their support, we thank the Kumeyaay people on whose land we march.
ATTEND THIS EVENT
LOGISTICS & ROUTE
N. Harbor Drive & Pacific Highway will be closed to traffic 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Lyft/Uber/Chartered Bus Drop-off: Beech St. and Ash St. between Columbia & Front St.
March starts and ends in Waterfront Park.
Women's March San Diego believes all marchers matter. If you are not able to march this Saturday due to disability, consider joining a virtual march. More details to follow.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
1. COASTER: The Coaster will be running this year!
2. AMTRAK: Link to timetable for Amtrak Pacific Surfliner.
3. SPRINTER: Passengers on all SPRINTER trains must have the appropriate fare. One-way and round-trip tickets can be purchased at the station ticket vending machines, and day-passes can be purchased ahead of time via the North County Transit District mobile app, Compass Cloud.
4. PARK & RIDE: Park at SDCCU Stadium (formerly Qualcomm) and catch the trolley. MTS has 5,000 free parking spots. Compass Cloud mobile ticketing app is the fastest option to get Trolley passes in advance. Exit at the County Center/Little Italy Station.
5. CHARTER A BUS: Grab a group of friends and charter a bus! email@example.com
6. HOP ON A RALLY BUS: Travel on a high-end bus without hassles of driving, parking or navigating traffic. As long as 30 or more people sign-up for a bus, it will run. Rally Bus organizes buses based on demand, so spread the word and help get those seats filled! $35 round trip.
7. PARK DOWNTOWN: Search for and reserve parking in downtown San Diego.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Rain or shine, hot or cold...we march! Please check the weather report and please be sure to dress appropriately.
We look forward to another peaceful and safe march this year! Women's March San Diego is working with multiple public safety organizations, who will be providing the maximum number of resources.